Chiropractic & Orthotics
Hands-On Therapy That Gets Results
A Chiropractor is a healthcare professional emphasizing differential diagnosis, patient-centered care and research with extensive education in the prevention, assessment, diagnosis, and management of musculoskeletal conditions.
- Our Chiropractor has specific training in spinal manipulative therapy (SMT) which allows them to provide adjustments using highly skilled and precise movements of the vertebrae offering:
- Individualized treatment plans for acute and chronic soft tissue injuries
- Evidence-based care
- Functional restoration of strength and movement
- Independent and team assessments
- Education and prevention
- Chiropractic adjustments help relieve pain and improve function without surgery or pharmaceuticals but with the use of:
- Soft Tissue Therapy
- Various Modalities
Common conditions treated by our chiropractor:
Head and Neck
- Myofascial Pain
- Headaches (tension/migraine)
- Postural Stress
- Muscle tension / stiffness
- Lumbar Strain
- Pregnancy-related pain
Utilizing diversified techniques such as:
- Uses segmental drop table system that takes advantage of the spines orientation to enhance the force applied to the segment being adjusted.
- Uses a small hand-held instrument to deliver a gentle impulse force to the spine with the goal of restoring motion to the targeted spinal vertebra or joint. It is an alternative to the traditional manual form of spinal manipulation.
- This is the most common adjustment technique used by chiropractors. It uses a high-velocity, low amplitude thrust to release a joint. Its objective is to restore proper movement and alignment of spinal and joint dysfunction.
- Promoting activity and early, safe return to work
- Team clinic environment for seamless healthcare delivery
Through the use of a digital imaging system, our Chiropractor is able to create the perfect orthotic.
- Available for a variety of different lifestyles:
- Dress Shoe Length
- Specialty categories such as ultra-young soles